Position: Experienced Part 3 Architects
Location: Dalston, London and Manchester
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: ASAP
Studio Verve is an award-winning design-led RIBA chartered architecture practice, currently with eight talented and motivated team members from across the world.
We are looking for two experienced Part 3 Architects, one to join our growing team in Dalston, London and one will be based in Manchester. The successful applicants will be working closely with the Directors to commence work immediately on high-profile commercial project as Design Managers.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years post Part 3 RIBA with UK on-site construction experience essential
- Ability to manage a demanding workload of medium to large-scale projects
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- A strong design portfolio
- Competent in AutoCad (experience of Revit would advantageous)
- Superior communication and organisational skills
- An analytical mind
- Experience of chairing large stakeholder & technical meetings at construction stage (esp. D&B projects)
- Willing to take responsibility and able to use own initiative
- With big-picture skills as well as attention to detail
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal)
If you are keen, please email your CV and examples of work to [email protected], and provide a brief summary of your professional experience as well as your current employment situation and availability.