We are seeking experienced Part-III architects to join our practice in London.
Studio Verve is an award-winning design-led RIBA chartered architecture practice, currently with eight talented and motivated team members from across the world.
We are looking for experienced Part-III architects to join our growing team in Dalston, London. The successful applicants will be working closely with the Directors.
- minimum three to five years post Part-III RIBA with UK on-site construction experience essential
- ability to manage a demanding workload of medium to large-scale projects
- knowledge of UK building regulations
- a strong design portfolio
- good construction detailing knowledge
- competent in AutoCad (experience of Revit would be advantageous)
- superior communication and organisational skills
- an analytical mind
- experience of chairing large stakeholder & technical meetings at construction stage (esp. D&B projects)
- willing to take responsibility and able to use own initiative
- with big-picture skills as well as attention to detail
- excellent command of English (written and verbal)
If you are keen, please email your CV and examples of work (no more than 5MB) to [email protected], and provide a brief summary of your professional experience as well as your current employment situation and availability.